The Transducer is an advanced measurement device of relative humidity and temperature on ambient air. It is compact, easy to install and simple to operate. The onboard sensor monitors any changes in the relative humidity and converts them into electrical signal of 4…20mA. The humidity sensor is characterized by high accuracy, long-term stability, moisture resistance and small hysteresis.
- Measure 0…100%RH and -20…80°C temperature
- High Accuracy ±3% RH (at 20°C, 30…70%RH), ±0.5K (at 20°C)
- IP65 housing, IP30 Sensor
- Screw terminal, AWG 22-16 (0.3 – 1.5mm2) with PG11 cable gland
- Alternative screwless terminal available upon request (Please contact us for more information)
- 2× Ø4.5mm mounting holes